Cub Scouts are boys and girls 8 to 10 years old.
In order to become a Wolf Cub, one must do the following:
- Repeat and explain the Wolf Cub Promise and Law.
- Perform the Grand Howl with other Cubs.
- Demonstrate the Cub salute and handshake, and repeat the Cub motto.
- Read or listen to the story of Lord Baden-Powell.
|Wolf Cub Law||The Cub respects the Old Wolf; the Cub respects himself.|
|Wolf Cub Promise||1. I promise to do my best,
2. To love and serve God,
3. To do my duty to the Queen;
4. To keep the law of the Wolf Cub Pack;
5. And to do a good turn for somebody every day.
|Wolf Cub Motto||Do Your Best.|
Cubs is about making friends, fun learning, service, and getting outside.
At a recent camp where we got to explore some small caves one of our Cubs, William, said “Camp rocks”.